CHAIR: Susan Schramm-Pate
1. Abdi, Ali A., Carr, Paul R. (Eds.). Educating for Democratic Consciousness: Counter-Hegemonic Possibilities. New York: Peter Lang, 2013.
2. Best, Steven, Kahn, Richard, Nocella II, Anthony J., & McLaren, Peter. The Global Industrial Complex: Systems of Domination. Lanham, Maryland: Lexington Books, 2011.
3. Brooks, Jeffrey S. Black School White School: Racism and Educational (Mis)Leadership. New York: Teachers College Press, 2012.
4. Cameron, Jeanne. Canaries Reflect on the Mine: Dropouts’ Stories of Schooling. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, Inc., 2012.
5. Cooper, Karyn, & White, Robert E. Qualitative Research in the Post-Modern Era: Contexts of Qualitative Research. Dordrecht: Springer, 2012.
6. Chaddock, Katherine Elise. The Multi-Talented Mr. Erskine: Shaping Mass Culture through Great Books and Fine Music. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
7. Darder, Antonia. Culture and Power in the Classroom: Educational Foundations for the Schooling of Bicultural Students. Boulder, CO: Paradigm Publishers, 2012.
8. DeVitis, Joseph L. (Ed.). Critical Civic Literacy: A Reader. New York: Peter Lang, 2011.
9. Duarte, Eduardo M. Being and Learning: A Poetic Phenomenology of Education. Rotterdam, The Netherlands: SensePublishers, 2012.
10. Fassbinder, Samuel Day, Nocella II, Anthony J., & Kahn, Richard. Greening the Academy: Ecopedagogy through the Liberal Arts. Rotterdam, The Netherlands: SensePublishers, 2012.
11. Hall, Julia (Ed.). Children’s Human Rights and Public Schooling in the United States. Rotterdam, The Netherlands: SensePublishers, 2013.
12. Hansen, David T. The Teachers and the World: A Study of Cosmopolitanism as Education. New York: Routledge, 2011.
13. Heybach, Jessica A., & Sheffield, Eric C. (Eds.). Dystopia & Education: Insights into Theory, Praxis, and Policy in an Age of Utopia-Gone-Wrong. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishers, 2013.
14. Horsford, Sonya Douglass. Learning in a Burning House: Educational Inequality, Ideology, and (Dis)Integration. New York: Teachers College Press, 2011.
15. Jackson, Alecia Y., & Mazzei, Lisa A. Thinking with Theory in Qualitative Research: Viewing Data Across Multiple Perspectives. New York: Routledge, 2012.
16. Jacobsen, Douglas, & Jacobsen, Rhonda Hustedt. No Longer Visible: Religion in University Education. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012.
17. Knoester, Matthew (Ed.). International Struggles for Critical Democratic Education. New York: Peter Lang, 2012.
18. Levinson, Meira. No Citizen Left Behind. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2012.
19. Love, Bettina L. Hip Hop’s Li’l Sistas Speak: Negotiating Hip Hop Identities and Politics in the New South. New York: Peter Lang, 2012.
20. Meiners, Erica R., & Quinn, Therese (Eds.). Sexualities in Education: A Reader. New York: Peter Lang, 2012.
21. Nash, Robert J., Johnson III, Richard G., & Murray, Michele C. Teaching College Students Communication Strategies for Effective Social Justice Advocacy. New York: Peter Lang, 2012.
22. Noddings, Nel. Education and Democracy in the 21st Century. New York: Teachers College Press, 2013.
23. Noel, Jana (Ed.). Moving Teacher Education into Urban Schools and Communities: Prioritizing Community Strengths. New York: Routledge, 2013.
24. Patel, Lisa. Youth Held at the Border: Immigration, Education, and the Politics of Inclusion. New York: Teachers College Press, 2013.
25. Pérez, William. Americans by Heart: Undocumented Latino Students and the Promise of Higher Education. New York: Teachers College Press, 2012.
26. Pierce, Clayton. Education in the Age of Biocapitalism: Optimizing Educational Life for a Flat World. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
27. Ray, Louis. Charles H. Thompson: Policy Entrepreneur of the Civil Rights Movement, 1932-1954. Lanham, MD: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2012.
28. Souto-Manning, Mariana. Multicultural Teaching in the Early Childhood Classroom: Approaches, Strategies, and Tools Preschool-2nd Grade. New York: Teachers College Press, 2013.
29. Tuck, Eve. Urban Youth and School Pushout: Gateways, Get-aways, and the GED. New York: Routledge, 2012.
30. Vassallo, Stephen. Self-Regulated Learning: An Application of Critical Educational Psychology. New York: Peter Lang, 2013.
31. Warnick, Bryan R. Understanding Student Rights in Schools: Speech, Religion, and Privacy in Educational Settings. New York: Teachers College Press, 2013.